Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
The key is 'Almond eyes'. Enhance the inner and outer corners of the eye. An eye shadow that creates defined and contoured almond eyes
Price:1,400 yen (without tax)
Accessories:Comes with an applicator
(1) Take the top left Highlight Color on the larger tip of the applicator. Apply around the inner corner in the shape of “<,” in a wide band.
(2) Take the bottom right Dark Color on the finer tip of the applicator. Apply around the outer corner in the shape of “<.”
(3) Take the middle color on your finger or the larger tip of the applicator. Spread on the center of upper and lower eyelids, as if to blend with the inner and outer corners.
[Tips for creating three-dimensional almond eyes]
Apply the Highlight Color at the inner corner and Dark Color at the outer corner widely to bring out eyes and create beautiful almond eyes.
● When the applicator becomes dirty, wash it by gently squeezing it repeatedly in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse it well, remove the moisture with a towel, and make sure to dry it in a shaded area.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.