Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Refined lustrous and transparent coloring for firm and sophisticated eyes. Enhance facial impression for a true beauty.
A set of light colors to add transparency and luster, and a neutral shade to create natural shade on eyelids.
Anyone can apply beautiful color gradation by moving the attached brush sideways like a windshield wiper.
The left is the light color and the right is the shade color.
Price:5,500 yen (without tax)
1. Take light color on the large brush and apply on eyelid by moving the brush sideways.
2. In a same manner, take the pale shade color with large brush and apply on the eyebrow crease.
3. Apply dark shade color at the edge of eyes with small brush.
Place large brush vertically on the shadow surface and move in a circular motion. Taking sufficient color uniformly on the brush creates a beautiful even finish.
● When the brush gets dirty, wash it gently by shaking it in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse it well, remove the moisture with a towel, reshape it lightly, and make sure to dry it in a shaded area until it is completely dry.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.