Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Skin caring while covering.
Makes skin soft and supple. Moisturizing.
Soft and smooth texture. Natural-looking light makeup effects that covers pores and dullness.
A mild BB cream with skincare benefits that creates a beautiful, natural-looking finish; makes skin soft and supple.
● In the morning, after applying lotion, take an appropriate amount onto your palm or finger, and spread it out neatly and evenly over your entire face.
[When you are busy or want to finish your routine quickly]
This one product can be used alone to achieve a light makeup base finish.
[When you want a beautiful finish and a fair amount of coverage]
This product also works as a makeup base so you can apply foundation or loose powder on top of it.
● When cleansing your face, we recommend that you use a makeup remover.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● SPF and PA values obtained using internationally accepted test methods. Please use them as a reference for purchase. Use with other UV protection items for better results.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.