Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Sheer and light makeup
A water-based formula with a light and airy sensation. A mild CC cream with skincare benefits. With skin-brightening effects, one coat brightens dullness and evens skin tone for a natural-looking finish that makes your skin look silky smooth and visibly radiant.
● In the morning, directly after applying lotion to your skin, take an appropriate amount (approx. 1cm in diameter) onto the back of your hand, take a little bit onto your finger and slowly rub it into your face from the center outward.
● Applying too much, adding many layers or rubbing hard may occasionally cause part of the ingredients to clump together and rub off, producing “crumbs.”
● When you want to look makeup-free or when you want to give your skin a rest：use this product after lotion; skin-brightening effects correct dullness while caring for your skin.
● When you want a fair amount of coverage：this product also works as a makeup base so please apply this product before foundation, BB cream or loose powder.
● If you apply base makeup over this product, we recommend that you use a makeup remover.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● After use, wipe off any cream in the opening of the container clean and firmly screw the lid back on.
● SPF and PA values obtained using internationally accepted test methods. Please use them as a reference for purchase. Use with other UV protection items for better results.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.