Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A BB cream that saturates skin with moisturizing creamy essences such as Japanese and Chinese plant extracts to protect rough and dry skin and naturally cover dullness and pores
●Highly qualified hypoallergenic ingredients that do not give any stress to the skin are carefully selected
●Light and smooth application with no stickiness or heaviness
●Maintains moisture in areas around eyes and mouth that tend to dry out
●Non-chemical sunscreen formula that does not contain UV absorber
●Naturally covers uneven skin tones as foundation for a light and sheer finish
Price:2,000 yen (without tax)
After basic skincare, place an appropriate amount on your palm or finger tips and spread evenly over the face.
For extra cover effect, apply foundation or face powder over it.
Use of makeup cleanser is recommended for removal.
●When sunburned, use after its redness and soreness subsides.
●SPF and PA values obtained using internationally accepted test methods. Please use them as a reference for purchase.
●Use with other UV protection items for better results.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Fasten the cap tightly after use.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.