Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Works perfectly after BB or CC cream for a long-lasting beautiful finish
A face powder that is fine and feels gentle on skin.
Formulated with Brightness Retaining Powder S.* The product nicely blends with BB/CC cream with no dullness and keeps the skin radiant for a long time. Its oil-control effect keeps shine away and keeps foundation in place. With a light makeup effect, this is everything you need after skin care on busy mornings.
* Synthetic fluorphlogopite (smoothening ingredient)
● Remove the inner seal and shake the container up and down a few times while pressing the puff against the powder to bring powder onto the puff.
● Carefully rub the powder into the puff and tap on the back of your hand to remove excess before applying to your face.
● Start from T-zone, where makeup melts off fast due to sweat and sebum. On the cheeks, lightly press powder into the skin, from the center outwards.
● Can be used on top of all Freshel Skincare BB Cream and Skincare CC Cream products.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Fasten the cap after use.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● SPF and PA values obtained using internationally accepted test methods. Please use them as a reference for purchase. Use with other UV protection items for better results.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.