Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Rich rose foam facial wash that cleanses thoroughly while keeping skin moist.
Anti-aging* facial wash by cleansing with thick and rich rose foam.
(1) Shake the can well (about 5-6 times).
(2) Keep the can upright. Do not point it downward.
(3) Press the left and right pink buttons at the same time to dispense the foam.
Continue to press down slowly until the foam is dispensed.
After dispensing an appropriate amount of foam (about 3 cm high), release your fingers from the buttons.
(4) Gently wash your face.
Take the foam in your palms and wash your face using massage-like motions (about 30 seconds to 1 minute) while avoiding the eyelids and eyelash line. Rinse off thoroughly with cold or lukewarm water.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Do not put the product in the place that the child could touch.
● After use, thoroughly wipe off any foam or moisture on the nozzle of the container, and firmly replace the cap.
● It may not be possible to use all of the product if the can is pointed downward or horizontally.
● When the nozzle is clogged, wash it with lukewarm water, wipe off the moisture, and dry thoroughly before use.
● To dispose of an empty can, take it outdoors where there is no open flame and release any remaining gas by pressing down on the buttons until the hissing noise stops.
● It is dangerous to leave the product near the hot air outlet of a bathroom dryer or in a sauna, as a rise in temperature may cause the can to burst.
●This product falls under the hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.
●We recommend that you confirm with your shipping agent in advance about shipping viability as sending the product from Japan to overseas may be prohibited.