Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A 4-color eye shadow palette that creates light yet deep smoky eyes
A 4-color eye shadow palette inspired by the beautiful color and texture of feathers.
Composed of three color gradations each of shade and nuance colors.
Light hidden in dark color and matt finish with pale color results in light yet smoky eyes attracting whomever looks into them.
Create your own impression of deep smoky or light nuance eyes by blending the color.
Subtle gradation of color and texture brings out attractive new eyes.
Price:5,000 yen (without tax)
(1) Spread shiny highlight over the entire eyelid.
(2) Apply feathery nuance color with brush from the edge of eyes toward the eyebrow crease.
(3) Draw line with feathery shade at the edge of eyes with the thin tip.
(4) Apply light color from the inner corner to the outer corner with the large tip.
● When the tip and brush become dirty, gently squeeze the tip and lightly shake the brush in lukewarm water with diluted neutral detergent. After rinsing well, wipe water off with towel, reshape and dry in shade.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.