Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Double effect powder foundation for a radiant finish with depth
A powder foundation developed by the innovative two types of particles – Soft Proof Powder and Luster Fit Powder. It provides depth and radiance like softly welling light, with a fine-textured smooth finish.
Price:4,500 yen (without tax)
● Use after your regular skincare routine and after applying a foundation primer.
● Get a suitable amount of foundation on a sponge and apply evenly over entire face. When getting foundation onto a sponge, slide the sponge lightly over the foundation with a downward stroke.
[How to set the foundation]
● Use with the KANEBO FOUNDATION COMPACT（sold separately).
● Pick up the foundation refill, insert it into the case, and gently press it in. To remove refill, release by pushing with a pin through the hole at the bottom of the case.
● To ensure a beautiful finish, make sure that the sponge is always clean.
● If the sponge gets dirty, wash it in detergent diluted with warm water. Thoroughly rinse the sponge, pat it dry with a towel, and then let it completely air-dry.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Fasten the cap tightly after use.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●SPF and PA values obtained using internationally accepted test methods. Please use them as a reference for purchase. Use with other UV protection items for better results.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.