Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Moisture infusion to the stratum corneum for supple and firm skin
All you need after washing your face! A moisturizing all-in-one gel that infuses moisture deep onto the stratum corneum. Provides supple firmness for silky smooth and visibly radiant skin. This lush, moist gel creates a non-greasy “moisture veil” to protect skin from dryness while creating moist, smooth and radiant skin.
● After washing your face, take an appropriate amount (1–2cm in diameter) onto the palm of your hand and spread it over your entire face.
● Hold the container upright and open the lid directly up so that contents do not spill out.
●After use, wipe off any gel on the opening of the container and firmly screw the lid back on.
● Can be used both morning and night.
● Can also be used as a makeup base.
● Other products can be used before and after this product.
● Apply it gently. Applying too much or rubbing hard may occasionally cause part of the ingredients to clump together and rub off, producing “crumbs.”
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Due to its vitamin C content it may get slightly yellow or have a stronger odor but this does not affect the product’s quality.
● Store away from sunlight or high temperatures.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.