Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A 4-shade eye shadow palette that features sheer colors inspired by rainbow and achieves translucent eyes with dewy radiance.
Sparkling double rainbows appear when you open the compact case.
This is a four-color eye shadow set that captures the essence of the uplifting feeling you get when you see a rainbow.
Layering sheer colors one by one creates translucent eyes with a dewy radiance.
The eye shadow is colorful yet naturally blends with the skin tone, creating a translucent look like a crystal-clear sky.
Four color variations that allows you to enjoy various looks by combining colors.
Price:5,000 yen (without tax)
1. Apply B (Light Color) on the entire eyelid using the fingertip.
2. Blend Aa or Ab (Main Color) from the lash line toward the eyelid crease using the provided wide applicator tip.
3. Apply D (Shade Color) along the upper lash line as you draw a line using the provided thin applicator tip.
4. Apply C (Nuance Color) on the lower eyelid using the provided wide applicator tip.
● When the tip and brush become dirty, gently squeeze the tip and lightly shake the brush in lukewarm water with diluted neutral detergent. After rinsing well, wipe water off with towel, reshape and dry in shade.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.