Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Chic and glamorous dark metal eyes
The chic, deep and luxurious glow of the eye shadow creates dark metal eyes that look bigger than they really are.
Accessories:Comes with an applicator
(1) Take highlight color on the larger tip and lightly spread over the eyelid.
(2) Take medium color on the larger tip and apply to the eyebrow crease and surrounding areas.
(3) Take deep color on the thinner tip and apply as if drawing a line about 1/3 of the way along the edge of the upper eyelid and edge of lower eyelid.
(4) Take dark metallic on the finger and add onto the 1/3 of the outer edge of the eyes for deeper set eyes.
(5) Take glitter on the thinner tip or finger and apply over the shadow from the center of the upper and lower lids for well-defined glittering eyes.
[Points to create well-defined larger eyes]
Widely spreading dark metallic on eyelids gives deeper, darker and metallic eyes.
● When the applicator becomes dirty, wash it by gently squeezing it repeatedly in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse it well, remove the moisture with a towel, and make sure to dry it in a shaded area.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.