Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Everything about it, is EXtraordinary. A super-fine liquid eyeliner.
A smudge-resistant super-fine eyeliner brush that runs smoothly on the skin to create a solid line achieves a precision lash line and deeper-set eyes.
● A nonagonal pen with multi-faceted cuts
Fits fingertips well and smoothly runs on the skin to create solid lines.
● A super fine brush developed jointly with a stationery manufacturer
Feels soft but has good elasticity and runs effortlessly on the skin.
Does not irritate the skin and therefore is suitable for filling between lashes.
● Do not apply the product on the membrane.
● A stainless ball is included in the container and creates a rattling sound, but do not shake it when using the product.
● Strong shakes or physical shocks like dropping may cause the fluid to leak, staining inside the cap or your clothes.
● Do not use the product on a plane as this causes the fluid to leak.
● To avoid damaging the brush tip, carefully remove and replace the cap.
● Tightly replace the cap until it clicks after use. Do not leave the cap off. The brush will dry out and no longer produce lines.
● Before using for the first time or when the color is too thin, keep the brush upward for a while and then check the color intensity.
● If the brush is dry or the fluid does not come out easily due to emulsion or other cosmetic products on the brush, gently wipe the brush tip with a tissue.
● To remove the eye line, blend it with water at a temperature of about 40°C. If it does not come off with warm water, use an eye makeup remover.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.