Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A two-in-one superfine brush eyeliner and gel pencil eyeliner that can freely create the frame you want for the eye.
●Before use, set the pencil eyeliner by inserting it into the opposite end to the liquid eyeliner until a 'click' sound is heard.
●Once it is set in place, it cannot be removed. Do not pull to detach it, or it may be broken.
(1) Use the liquid side to draw the lash line on the upper eyelid.
(2) Use the pencil side for about 2/3 of the lower eyelid from the outer corner and lightly blend using a finger. The result will be a naturally wide-looking eye.
●When applying both pencil and liquid to line the same area, it is recommended to use them in the order of liquid -> pencil.
●Be careful not to apply this product to any mucous membrane.
●Make sure that no longer than 2mm of the pencil tip sticks out. When sticking out too much, the tip can be broken.
●As the container contains a stainless steel ball, a metallic sound can be heard. However, do not shake it before use.
●Be careful not to strongly shake or drop this product. Otherwise liquid may leak inside the cap or onto your clothes, etc.
●Do not use this product in an airplane, or liquid may leak.
●Open and close the cap carefully so as not to damage the tip of the brush.
●Before the first use and when the liquid eyeliner does not give much color, place with the tip of the brush horizontally and wait for a while, and then check the color again.
●When the liquid does not dispense well because the brush becomes dry or clogged with emulsion etc., wipe the tip clean with a tissue.
●Close each cap tightly after use until a 'click' sound is heard. When left uncapped, the pencil tip can become hard and the brush can dry up and become unusable.
●It is recommended to use a special remover for eye makeup.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.