Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A multi-functional base makeup item that is all you need to make the best of your natural skin for a beautiful, vibrant look
●A base makeup item that combines several functions in one: essence, makeup base and foundation.
●Melts into skin with an essence-like feeling and provides a long-lasting moisturizing effect.
●Lightly fits skin with a fresh moist texture and creates a firm and lustrous look, while naturally covering dark spots and dullness.
●Features a relaxing scent, containing natural essential oils.
Price:4,500 yen (without tax)
● Shake well up and down before use.
● After preparing the skin with lotion, put an appropriate amount onto hands and carefully spread from the center of the face outwards.
● After use, wipe the opening of the container clean with tissue paper.
● Store this product with the cap facing down to prevent scattering of the content.
● Please note that the content can stop dispensing well or scatter around when beginning to run out.
● When the content does not dispense well, lightly tap on the container with the cap facing down and then try again.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Fasten the cap tightly after use.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
● SPF and PA values obtained using internationally accepted test methods. Please use them as a reference for purchase. Use with other UV protection items for better results.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.