Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
The evolution of Frame Create* eye shadow palette with a bronzer
to create deeper-set eyes than ever before.
*A makeup effect that creates a contoured look
Bronzer and Fake Shade Powder, two powders to give the eyes depth and width
Accessories:Comes with an applicator
(1) Lightly spread Highlight Color over the upper and lower eyelids using the larger tip of the applicator.
(2) Spread Medium Color under the crease using the finer tip of the applicator.
(3) Apply Deep Color along the lash line using the finer tip of the applicator. Apply the same shade for 1/3 of the lower eyelid from the outer corner.
[Tips for creating a more contoured and larger-looking eye]
●Apply Fake Shade Powder to the Trick Hole (under the inner end of the eyebrow) using the larger tip of the applicator.
●Lightly apply Bronzer over the upper eyelid using a fingertip to make the eye look deeper-set.
●Apply a narrow band of Fake Shade Powder in the area under the lower eyelid (where the lower eyelid casts its shadow) to make the eye look rounder.
● When the applicator becomes dirty, wash it by gently squeezing it repeatedly in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse it well, remove the moisture with a towel, and make sure to dry it in a shaded area.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.