Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
This is all you need to emphasize facial parts to contour and sculpt the face. A pencil-shaped shading and highlighting powder applicator.
Dark Beige for shading and tightening
Pinkish White for brightening and lifting
Twist up the tip and apply after adjusting on the back of your hand.
Apply to eyelids, sides of the nose bridge, under the lips and under the chin, to add extra depth to each part.
Tip: Apply to the side of each nostril for a neat finish.
Glide along the higher areas of individual parts, such as from under the eyebrow to the cheek bone, on the nose bridge, and edge of the chin, to further emphasize their height for an even more contoured look.
Tip: Apply to the inner corner and edge of the lower eyelid of each eye to create wider and brighter looking eyes.
●Circumvolve the cap to fasten tightly after use.
●When the tip or handle becomes dirty, wipe with a tissue before placing back into the container.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.