Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A highlighting and shading powder palette that sharply contours and sculpts the face
Accessories:Comes with a brush
Simple 4-step face sculpting makeup technique
[Highlighter to three areas for a chiseled face look]
Put Highlighter onto the brush and apply to T-zone, under the eyes and chin.
[Shading in the shape of a '3' for a face sculpting look]
Put Shading onto the brush and apply along the contours of the face in the shape of a '3'.
● When the brush gets dirty, wash it gently by shaking it in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse it well, remove the moisture with a tissue, reshape it lightly, and make sure to dry it in a shaded area until it is completely dry.
●Keep the brushes clean. Powder will not be applied to the skin well if the brushes are dirty.
●Lightly wipe clean the brush with tissue paper after use.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
● Fasten the cap tightly after use.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.