Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Drape with light in depth for porcelain skin.
Discover the beauty secret of misty blue for brightness and clarity with depth. With a glimmer of misty blue, it creates a flawless luminous complexion with brightness that lasts longer. Sold separately: KANEBO FOUNDATION COMPACT with sponge 1,500 yen (without tax).
*Compact set 10,500 yen (without tax)
Price:9,000 yen (without tax)
● Use the product after your regular skincare routine and applying a makeup base.
● Take an appropriate amount of the foundation on a sponge puff and spread it evenly over the face.
● To apply the product using a brush, take an appropriate amount of the powder on the brush and lightly apply it over the face.
[How to set the product in the compact]
● Use with KANEBO FOUNDATION COMPACT (sold separately).
● Pick up the foundation refill, insert it into the case, and gently press it in. To remove refill, release by pushing with a pin through the hole at the bottom of the case.
● To ensure a beautiful finish, make sure that the sponge and/or brush is always clean.
● If applied with a dirty sponge, the powder may not adhere well.
● If the sponge or brush gets dirty, dilute detergent with lukewarm water, and wash the sponge by gently kneading it or the brush by lightly swirling it in the soapy water. Rinse well, pat it dry with a towel, readjust the shape, and let it completely air-dry in the shade.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●SPF and PA values obtained using internationally accepted test methods. Please use them as a reference for purchase. Use with other UV protection items for better results.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.