Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Color nuance foundation for instantly transforming your ambience.
The sheer coverage foundation customizes your skin's impression and enhances a refining effect. Highly selected two colors variations brighten your skin complexion for a graceful look.
Soft flushed pink creates vibrant healthy glow. Fresh green brings a clear, refreshing look with clarity. Sold separately: KANEBO FOUNDATION COMPACT (sponge included) 1,500 yen (without tax). KANEBO COMPACT BRUSH 1,800 yen (without tax). *Compact and brush set 12,300 yen (without tax)
Price:9,000 yen (without tax)
● Use the product after your regular skincare routine and applying a makeup base.
● Take an appropriate amount of the foundation on a sponge puff and spread it evenly over the face.
● To apply the product using a brush, take an appropriate amount of the powder on the brush and lightly apply it over the face.
[How to set the product in the compact]
● Use with KANEBO FOUNDATION COMPACT (sold separately).
● Pick up the foundation refill, insert it into the case, and gently press it in. To remove refill, release by pushing with a pin through the hole at the bottom of the case.
● To ensure a beautiful finish, make sure that the sponge and/or brush is always clean.
● If applied with a dirty sponge, the powder may not adhere well.
● If the sponge or brush gets dirty, dilute detergent with lukewarm water, and wash the sponge by gently kneading it or the brush by lightly swirling it in the soapy water. Rinse well, pat it dry with a towel, readjust the shape, and let it completely air-dry in the shade.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.