Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A liquid foundation that creates a moist radiant skin finish alike that of well-cared natural skin.
Looks as sheer and light as if nothing has been applied, but leaves the skin with a well-calculated moist radiant finish.
LUNASOL advanced its oil technology to create a tinted glow that integrates with the skin.
It brings a tinted glow full of dewy luster and suppleness on skin upon spreading.
Price:5,000 yen (without tax)
● Use after your regular skincare routine and after applying makeup base.
● Make sure to shake the bottle up and down with the cap on tight before use.
● To prevent the foundation from splattering, carefully tilt the bottle and take an optimal amount on the back of the hand.
● Wipe the bottle opening clean after use, and replace the cap tightly.
＜Keep away from open flames＞
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●SPF and PA values obtained using internationally accepted test methods. Please use them as a reference for purchase. Use with other UV protection items for better results.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product falls under the hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.
●We recommend that you confirm with your shipping agent in advance about shipping viability as sending the product from Japan to overseas may be prohibited.