Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Sweat, water, and fade resistant and enhanced with the friction proof feature.
A watery fresh gel with the 'double-proof' feature.
A 'double-proof' gel featuring a combination of the super water-proof feature protecting against sweat and water and the friction-proof feature protecting against friction and rubbing to achieve unfading effects. Containing essence ingredients, the gel has a rich and pleasant texture and will gently envelop the entire body with fresh feel.
● For the face and neck: After toning the skin with skincare products, evenly spread and gently rub the product into the skin.
● For the body: Dispense a generous amount of the product in a line directly on the skin and evenly and gently rub it into the skin while drawing circles with the palms.
● Use a sufficient amount to ensure a reliable UV protection effect.
● Reapply the product frequently (especially when you rub your skin with a towel) to maintain its UV protection effect.
● Avoid direct contact between the product and clothes and accessories, and put on clothes after the product completely dries.
● Close the cap tightly after use.
＜Recommended amount of use＞
● For the face: about 1.2 cm in diameter. For the body: a sufficient amount as needed.
＜How to remove the product＞
● Thoroughly wash your face and/or body with your regular face wash and/or body soap.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Be careful not to get the product onto your clothes or other surfaces. If it gets onto your clothes rinse the stained part immediately and thoroughly with a detergent.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
● SPF is a measure of skin protection effect against UV-B rays. PA is a measure of skin protection effect against UV-A rays.
● SPF and PA indications are values measured according to international standards whereby 2 mg is applied per 1 cm². Please refer to these as a guide when choosing products.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.