Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Sweat, sebum, and fade resistant and enhanced with the friction proof feature.
A gel makeup base that holds foundation in place and keeps it beautiful.
The product is designed with the friction-proof feature protecting against friction and rubbing. Containing essence ingredients, it reduces pore visibility to achieve smooth-textured fine, moisturized skin. A skin-friendly makeup base gel that holds foundation in place and keeps it beautiful.
● After toning your skin with skincare products, spread the product in small amounts evenly and thoroughly outwards from the center of the face.
● Use a sufficient amount to ensure a reliable UV protection effect.
● Reapply the product frequently (especially when you rub your skin with a towel) to maintain its UV protection effect.
● Avoid direct contact between the product and clothes and accessories, and put on clothes after the product completely dries.
● Close the cap tightly after use.
＜Recommended amount of use＞
● For the face: about 1.2 cm in diameter.
＜How to remove the product＞
● Thoroughly wash your face with your regular face wash. Use a regular makeup remover if you applied foundation over the product.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Be careful not to get the product onto your clothes or other surfaces. If it gets onto your clothes rinse the stained part immediately and thoroughly with a detergent. Avoid using chlorinated bleach as it could turn (stain) the spilled part pink.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
● SPF is a measure of skin protection effect against UV-B rays. PA is a measure of skin protection effect against UV-A rays.
● SPF and PA indications are values measured according to international standards whereby 2 mg is applied per 1 cm². Please refer to these as a guide when choosing products.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.