Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A liquid foundation that powderizes on your skin to achieve a porcelain smooth finish with no heaviness or stickiness.
● Achieves a finish without heaviness while smoothing the skin surface by covering pores and unevenness.
● Brightens skin by reducing skin tone unevenness and redness.
● Use the product after priming the skin with a makeup base.
● When using for the first time, push the pump a few times until the fluid comes out.
● Dispense the recommended amount of the product (one push) and spread it evenly over the face.
● To remove the product, use of a makeup remover is recommended.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
● SPF and PA indications are values measured according to international standards whereby 2 mg is applied per 1 cm². Please refer to these as a guide when choosing products. The protection against the effects of UV ray will increase if used together with other UV blocking cosmetics.
● Wipe the dispenser clean and close the cap tightly after use.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.