Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Smoky colors with deliberate imperfections create SMOKY ROUND EYES.
An eye shadow series featuring smoky shades with deliberate imperfections to make the eyes rounder and more contoured
Accessories:Comes with an applicator
(1) Lightly spread the Base Color over the entire upper eyelid using the larger tip of the applicator.
(2) Spread a wide band of Smoky Dark Color under the crease using the larger tip of the applicator.
(3) Blend the Shading Color where the Base Color and Smoky Dark Color meet using the finer tip of the applicator to accentuate the area under the crease.
(4) Place the Highlighter at the center of the upper eyelid using a fingertip for a contouring effect.
[Tip for creating even rounder and bigger eyes]
● For a better result, apply the Shading Color along the bone around the eyelid.
● Apply the Smoky Dark Color at the end while avoiding the center of the eyelid to make the eye look rounder.
● When the applicator becomes dirty, wash it by gently squeezing it repeatedly in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse it well, remove the moisture with a towel, and make sure to dry it in a shaded area.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.