Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A face wash that leaves skin fresh but not tight while preventing shine and stickiness.
● Contains natural white clay. It adsorbs excess sebum and skin impurities to leave the skin silky smooth.
● Features a fresh scent of trees, flowers, and fruits made with 100% natural essential oil.
● Contains the collagen-based skincare ingredient "MN" (moisturizers: water-soluble collagen, glycerin, glycine, proline, alanine, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, hydrolyzed prunus domestica, and hydrolyzed silk)
Price:2,000 yen (without tax)
● Dampen the face, take approximately 2 cm diameter (approximately 2 g) of the product on a palm, lather it well with a small amount of regular or lukewarm water. Wash the face as if enveloping it with the foam and rinse well.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse them. Do not rub the eyes. Consult your eye doctor if the eyes continue to feel uncomfortable.
● Do not use the product if you are sensitive to the cold sensation produced by the skin-cooling ingredient.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Fasten the cap tightly after use.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
● The color or smell of the product may change slightly due to the use of natural ingredients, but this does not affect the quality.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.