Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A double-ended 'lash extension eyeliner.' It creates jet black lines that appear as the base of thick eyelashes.
A nuanced color and natural luster accentuate the impression of eyes. It’s smudge-proof and achieves a long-lasting beautiful finish.
Price:4,500 yen (without tax)
● Lightly shake the product a few times with the cap closed before use.
＜How to set the product＞
● Tightly screw LIQUID EYELINER W FILL COLOR into the other side of LIQUID EYELINER W LINE COLOR before use.
● When removing/replacing the cap, move the cap straight from/to the product to avoid damage to the brush tip. Do not let the brush tip touch inside the cap.
● When the brush becomes dirty with foundation, eye shadows, or mascara, the fluid may not come out smoothly or may clog the brush. Gently wipe the brush tip with a tissue and keep it clean.
● Do not wipe the brush tip with too much force. It may cause deformation or detachment of the brush.
● Keep the product horizontally on a flat surface.
● Clean the brush tip and replace the cap until it clicks after use. Do not leave the cap off. The brush may dry out and no longer produce lines.
● If the color intensity is too low, remove the refill from the holder with the cap still on and leave the product with the brush tip facing the bottom for a while.
● Strong shakes may cause the fluid to leak, staining inside the cap or your clothes.
● Do not use the product on a plane as this causes the fluid to leak.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.