Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Beauty dew essence
The thick, concentrated essence spreads smoothly over the skin and adheres evenly. Protect your skin from powerful UV rays while keeping it moisturized, bouncy and smooth.
● After toning skin with lotion and emulsion in the morning skincare routine, take an appropriate amount of the product (about 1.2 cm in diameter) and spread it evenly to fully cover the skin.
● Use a sufficient amount to ensure a reliable UV protection effect.
● Reapply the product frequently (especially when you rub your skin with a towel) to maintain its UV protection effect.
● Use your regular face wash to remove the product.
● When you use the product as a makeup base and apply foundation over it, use your regular makeup remover to wash it off.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Fasten the cap tightly after use.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
● Avoid direct contact between the product and clothes. If the product gets on, apply a detergent to the subject area and remove the stain in a pinching motion. Do not use a chlorine detergent as it may turn the area pink or discolor it.
● Avoid direct contact between the product and clothes and accessories, and put on clothes after the product completely dries.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.