Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Softens on touch and hardens for a lasting look
Smoothly draws while tightly fits, secrets of ""Fit rare gel pencil""
With the soft-touch & tight-fitting formula, it feels so soft as if it ments on the skin but it clings tightly with smudge- and fade-resistance.
●A super-fine 1.5 mm pencil
●Strong and rich coloration
●Waterproof (sweat-, water-, and tear-resistant)
●Smudge free (sebum-, and friction-resistant)
The gel pencil is not retractable. After using the product, replace the cap without twisting down the gel pencil.
The gel pencil will break off if twisted up too high from the holder. Extend it by 1 mm and lightly run the pencil on the skin to draw lines.
● After using the product, replace the cap until it clicks. If left without the cap, the gel pencil hardens and will not be able to produce lines.
● Strong physical shocks like dropping may cause the gel pencil to break off.
● Use of an eye makeup remover is recommended.
● Do not apply the product on the membrane.
● You have reached the end of the gel pencil when you can no longer twist it up.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.