Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Fixes eyelash curls. A long-lasting lash-curling mascara base
Our hair research has produced a curl-setting and keeping capability.
The curl-memorizing formula fixes curls from both the inside and outside. It acts on the inside and outside of the eyelashes to keep beautiful curls.
[Fixing curls from the inside] A penetrative curl-fixing ingredient (malic acid and sodium naphthalenesulfonate)
The eyelash penetrative ingredient holds the curl from the inside.
[Fixing curls from the outside] A curl coating ingredient (microcrystalline wax)
Light wax holds eyelashes in a flexible curl.
Contains realistic black fibers
Two types of lash-like black fibers adhere to natural eyelashes to make them appear fuller, producing a volumizing and lengthening effect.
The wax holds eyelashes at a desired angle and keeps them curled and smudge-free.
Waterproof with sweat-, water-, and sebum-resistance.
● Eyelash repair ingredient: olive oil
● Before applying mascara, apply the product in the same way as mascara.
● Apply the product to eyelashes, from the roots to the tips, as if lifting them.
● To apply the product to the lower eyelashes, hold the wand vertically and use the tip of the brush.
● Wait until the product dries and apply your mascara.
● The black material in the product is fibers.
● Use of an eye makeup remover is recommended to remove the product.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product falls under the hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.
●We recommend that you confirm with your shipping agent in advance about shipping viability as sending the product from Japan to overseas may be prohibited.