Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A classic touch for distinctive eyes
vintage colors widens the eye frame to achieve chic, large and effortless eyes.
(1) Lightly spread the Highlighter over the entire upper eyelid using a fingertip or the larger tip of the applicator.
(2) Apply the Medium Color over eyelid using the larger tip of the applicator.
(3) Draw the upper lash line and 1/3 of the lower lash line from the outer corner with the Dark Vintage Color using the finer tip of the applicator.
(4) Surround the eye with a wide band of the Glow Vintage Color over the Dark Vintage Color Shade using the finer tip of the applicator.
[Makeup techniques to achieve chic, large eyes using the two vintage colors]
Just surround the eye with the Dark Vintage Color and Glow Vintage Color in this order! The dark color is blended with the shimmering color, gently widening the eye frame, achieving deep-set, large and effortless eyes.
● When the applicator becomes dirty, wash it by gently squeezing it repeatedly in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse it well, remove the moisture with a towel, and make sure to dry it in a shaded area.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.