Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Supports a healthy moisturizing environment for the skin. A rich beauty serum that delivers moisture deep into the stratum corneum to leave skin firm with lasting moisture. Conditions the skin for the next skincare routine.
Price:5,000 yen (without tax)
● For the first time, press the pump a few times until the liquid comes out.
● An appropriate amount per use is 2–3 pumps.
● After washing your face, spread gently and slowly over the entire face, while massaging.
● Apply more on dry areas and areas lacking firmness.
● When your fingers stop sliding, leave it for 30 seconds to a minute. The product works as a pack and its ingredients get absorbed into the stratum corneum.
● After the product is blended with the skin, there is no need to wipe or rinse it off. Use your regular lotion or emulsion to follow up.
● After use, keep the tip of the pump clean.
● After sun exposure, use the product after redness or soreness subsides.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Fasten the cap tightly after use.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.