Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
The serum with resilience-stretching oil (base) smoothly blends around the eye area, mouth and throughout the corners of the face to penetrate deep into the stratum corneum. Moisture envelops the entire skin for hours to leave skin bouncy and resilient.
● When using for the first time, push the pump several times until contents come out.
● Take the recommended amount (one pump) to the palm after toning the skin with lotion and spread it over the face.
● Do not remove the pump because doing so may prevent the contents from coming out. In the event you mistakenly remove the pump, close it firmly and push the pump until contents come out again.
● When the product is not used for a long time, the serum remaining in the pump may occasionally solidify but this does not affect the product quality.
● If using the product refill sold separately, do not dispose of the cap, ring, pump and main container because they will be used again.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble. (1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use. (2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use. Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Close the cap tightly after use.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.