Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Multi-protective urban shield against external aggressors.
This multi-functional UV protector helps defend your skin from the pollutant particles and UV rays which cause photo-ageing and dark spots. Exquisite comfortable gel cream texture spreads easily on the skin surface while keeping skin soft with hydration all day long.
Price:5,000 yen (without tax)
Apply generously all over the face and/or body before exposure to sun. Reducing the quantity of application will lower the level of protection significantly.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or toweling.
Can also be used as a primer for makeup.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Fasten the cap tightly after use.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
Note:“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays. SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects when applied 2mg/cm2 of skin area, measured by an approved international testing method.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.