Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Hypoallergenic and moisturizing skincare that leaves skin supple and silky
Fine mist shower containing Japanese and Chinese plant extracts.
Mist-type lotion that maintains moisture without any stress to the skin.
Price:850 yen (without tax)
●Spray evenly on face or body from about 20 cm distance and, then smooth the lotion by your hands
●Spray for approximately four to five seconds for one application to the face.
●Sprayable even when the container is held upside down.
●Do not shake the container when used
●Do not spray holding the container horizontally.
●Check the direction of the spray nozzle before use.
●Close your eyes when using in order to avoid getting into eyes.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Do not put the product in the place that the child could touch.
● Fasten the cap tightly after use.
●Before disposing, make sure to release all gas by pressing the button until the jet sound stops in the open air away from fire.
●This product falls under the hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.
●We recommend that you confirm with your shipping agent in advance about shipping viability as sending the product from Japan to overseas may be prohibited.