Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Blends naturally with your skin creating a healthy complexion.
Featuring the key color to give a vibrant impression and the glowing color to add natural luster, this duo infuses a complexion with a subtle touch of color and radiance for a fresh, vivified look.
Sold Separately: KANEBO FACE COLOR COMPACT 2000 yen (without tax), KANEBO FACE COLOR BRUSH 1000 yen (without tax),
*Set price with compact and brush 5500yen (without tax)
Price:2,500 yen (without tax)
(1) Get desired amount of the key color (left) onto a large brush, adjust the hue on the back of the hand as needed, and blend naturally in the center of the cheekbones.
(2) Get the desired amount of the glowing color (right) onto a slanted brush, and apply on areas where you want to add luster.
(3) Blend the 2 shades to produce a beautiful color balance.
●Insert the product into KANEBO FACE COLOR COMPACT, which is sold separately.
●Recommended for use together with KANEBO FACE COLOR BRUSH, which is sold separately.
●If the brush gets dirty, wash it in detergent diluted with lukewarm water. Rinse well, pat it dry with a towel, readjust the shape, and let it completely air-dry in the shade.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.