Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A solid-type oil-based primer for brighter, lustrous and translucent skin—corrects pores and unevenness for even and smooth skin with just one stroke.
1. A solid-type oil-based makeup primer that glides on for pleasant and even application.
2. It creates naturally brighter skin with a moist and plump luster as if fully hydrated from within, softly blending uneven skin tone and dullness by smoothly correcting unevenness and pores.
3. This oil-based product is designed for a moist, hydrated and smooth finish with no greasy feel, and for an even powder application. [With Fusing Oil]
4. With treatment ingredients ●Olive Oil●Jojoba Oil●Almond Oil●Rose Hip Oil
Price:2,500 yen (without tax)
●Take an optimal amount on the smooth side of the special sponge (sold separately) and apply evenly to the face.
●Set in the LUNASOL GLOWING VEIL FINISH COMPACT (sold separately) to use.
＜How to set in the compact＞
●Remove the inner tray with your fingers and set in the compact case while pressing gently from above. When removing the inner tray from the compact case, use the tip of an item like a pin to push up from the hole underneath the compact.
●Be careful not to get the product on your clothes and other surfaces. If it gets on your clothes, gently rinse the stained part immediately by hand with detergent. Do not use chlorine bleach, as it may cause the stained area to discolor (change color) to pink or other colors.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
●SPF is a measure of skin protection effect against UV-B rays (rays that cause redness and inflammation to skin in a short time, with a higher likelihood of causing pigmentation). PA is a measure of skin protection effect against UV-A rays (rays that temporarily darken skin and strip skin of elasticity over a long time). SPF and PA values obtained using internationally accepted test methods. Please use them as a reference for purchase. Use with other UV protection items for better results.SPF and PA values obtained using internationally accepted test methods. Please use them as a reference for purchase. Use with other UV protection items for better results.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●Please make sure to keep sponges clean, as soiled sponges will result in poor application, odors and swifter degeneration.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.