Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
An essence that suppresses excessive melanin production and prevents dark spots and freckles caused by UV ray exposure.
A whitening essence that creates bright, exquisite skin that is fully firm, moist, and translucent.
Price:15,000 yen (without tax)
● When using for the first time, press the dispenser a few times until the product comes out.
● Use the product during daily morning and night skincare routines.
● After washing the face and toning the skin with lotion, spread the product over the face.
● The recommended amount of use is two pushes (approximately 0.4mL).
● Thoroughly smooth the product to areas of your concerns, such as roughness or dryness.
● For a better result, massage skin upwards when spreading the product along the jaw line.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Fasten the cap tightly after use.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
● To use up all the product in the bottle, use it while keeping the bottle upright when there is a small amount left.
● Once opened, use the product in a short period of time. It may occasionally thicken or become discolored in the bottle if you do not use the product for an extended period of time, however this does not affect the quality.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.