Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
An innovative 3D facial mask sheet that envelops the entire face, delivering rich moisture to the skin equivalent to a full bottle of essence.
A 3D essence sheet mask that creates fully translucent, exquisite skin with excellent firmness and moisture.
Price:10,000 yen (without tax)
● Apply the mask to skin after cleansing.
● Take out the mask and unfold it (watch for dripping as the sheet is soaked with essence).
● Align the mask on the chin and the center of the face, and lightly press the sheet onto the face with the palms to hold it in place.
● Also press the sheet onto the neck, adjusting the tightness using the slits beside the chin area.
● Leave the mask on for 5 to 15 minutes. Remove the mask, and press the essence left on the face into the skin with the palms.
● Tone your skin with your regular skincare routine using emulsion and/or cream.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
● Use the mask immediately after opening the package.
● Do not leave the mask on for a prolonged period of time or sleep with the mask on your face.
● Do not dispose of the product down the drain as it does not dissolve in water.
● For hygienic reasons, do not reuse the mask.
● Store aluminum pouches horizontally because mask sheets are soaked with essence.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.