Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A four-shade eye shadow set that creates naturally deep-set three-dimensional eyes through colors inspired by skin-colored beige and a contract of different lusters
Price:5,000 yen (without tax)
(1) Blend the top left Highlight Color on the brow bone.
(2) Apply the top right Follow-up Color over the entire eyelid crease.
(3) Blend the bottom left Main Color from the lash line toward the entire eyelid crease.
(4) Apply the bottom right Shade Color along the base of eyelashes as you draw a line.
(5) Apply the top left Highlight Color under the eye (two-thirds of the way from the inner corner) and the bottom right Shade Color under the eye (one-third of the way from the outer corner).
● Either part of the Highlight Color and Shade Color can be blended together to adjust luster.
● The left shade of the Highlight Color can be applied to the center of eyelid or inner corner, drawing a shape of “<,” to enhance three-dimensionality.
● When the applicator or brush gets dirty, wash the applicator by gently squeezing it repeatedly, and the brush by gently shaking it in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse it well, remove the moisture with a towel, reshape it lightly, and make sure to dry it in a shaded area.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.Consult your eye doctor if a problem persists.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.