Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Your natural skin itself. The skin makeup foundation for perfect, luminous translucency and beautifully radiant and firm skin. Your skin becomes graceful as if regenerated every moment, now and future.
A rich and thick cream that seals in luxurious beauty infredients to your skin. Spreads smoothly and melts over skin and brings comfort that almost makes one forget its presence.
Price:20,000 yen (without tax)
Accessories:Comes with a spatula
● Use after basic skincare toutine to tone your skin.
● Using the attached spatula, take an appropriate amount on your finger and spread evenly over the skin.
● Use a face powder for a lasting, beautiful finish.
● Set the spatula on the mount.
● After use, wipe the spatula with a tissue paper and keep it clean.
● After use, wipe the tip of the container clean and close the cap tightly.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Fasten the cap after use.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
● SPF and PA values obtained using internationally accepted test methods. Please use them as a reference for purchase. Use with other UV protection items for better results.
“SPF” and “PA” are numerical/symbolical representations of the product’s UV protection effects, measured by an approved international testing method. It is an indicator for selecting UV protection cosmetics that matches the situation of usage. See notes 1 and 2.
“SPF” stands for Sun Protection Factor against UV-B rays. “PA” stands for Protection Grade of UVA, against UV-A rays.
Higher SPF indicates higher protection against UV-B rays. For example, SPF30 offers higher protection than SPF10. Japan Cosmetics Industry Association specifies SPF50+ as the upper limit of the SPF labeling.
PA is indicated either as PA+, PA++, PA+++ or PA++++ and more “+”s means higher protection against UV-A rays.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.