Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Serum for the scalp
A serum for the scalp that moisturizes and conditions the scalp with its thick texture
Price:3500yen (without tax)
● Use the product after shampooing and towel-drying your hair or when the scalp is clean.
● After spreading onto the entire scalp, blend in with massage movements.
● Use the hair dryer after applying and massaging with the Scalp Treatment Serum.
● Using the product once per day is recommended.
● When it is difficult to get contents out such as when the product is almost empty, squeeze the tube from the end towards the nozzle.
(Recommended amount and how to apply)
● The recommended amount per use is approximately 3 g (2.5 cm in diameter) for the entire scalp.
● Before massaging, take the product onto the fingertips and apply to 5 areas of the scalp while dividing hair to spread evenly. The tube nozzle can also be used to directly apply the product onto the scalp.
● Do not use this product if it irritates the scalp or when you have open wounds, rashes or other problems.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
● Close the cap tightly after use.
● Keep the nozzle clean by wiping it off with a tissue after each use.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.