Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
The volumizer adds fluffiness and volume to the top part of the hair and restores your intended hairstyle by crumpling.
Price:1,800 yen (without tax)
● Use the product on hair after blow-drying, ironing, or drying.
(1) Lift the area needing more volume and spray product evenly from around 15 cm away onto the inner and outer areas.
(2) Brush hair with hands from multiple angles to blend in the product and style your hair.
● Volumizing effects will be recovered by repeating (2) when your hair style loses shape.
● Tilt the top of the can upwards during use.
● Using the product facing downwards or sideways may cause the contents to remain inside the container and prevent all contents from being used.
● Check the direction of the spray before using to prevent the product from getting into the eyes and face.
● Do not spray the same area for more than a second consecutively.
● Do not use this product if it irritates the scalp or when you have open wounds, rashes or other problems.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use. Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Do not inhale product.
● Store the product away from infants and small children.
● Close the cap tightly after use.
● Do not use the spray while using a hair iron or dryer as it may cause fire and burns. (Keep away from fire)
●When releasing gas for disposal, release outdoors in a well-ventilated place away from fire.
●This product falls under the hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.
●We recommend that you confirm with your shipping agent in advance about shipping viability as sending the product from Japan to overseas may be prohibited.