Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
Essence sheet masks that make the skin fully firm and supple
Essence sheet masks that make the skin fully firm and moist. An abundant amount of moisture is contained to prevent skin roughness and give intensive treatment to dryness-prone skin.
Price:7,000 yen (without tax)
● Use a mask sheet after facial wash.
● Take a mask sheet out of the package and unfold. Be careful of the essence dripping as the mask sheet is fully saturated with it.
● Apply a mask sheet to your eyes and mouth first, and press it down lightly with your palm to make it adhere well to your entire skin, adjusting the size at the incisions. When your eyelids are dry, pull down both of the eyelid parts of the sheet. If unnecessary, fold them up.
● Let a mask sheet stay on the skin for from 5 to 15 minutes and remove from the skin. Apply the remaining essence to the skin with your palms.
● Tone your skin by emulsion or cream after the mask sheet.
● Use the mask immediately after opening.
● Do not use the mask for many hours, or sleep with the mask on.
● The mask is not water-soluble. Do not flush it down the drain.
● For hygiene, do not reuse the mask.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● Do not let the product get in your eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Store away from the reach of babies and small children.
● Do not store the product in high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.