Kanebo Cosmetics Product Information
A primer for lips that enhances lip makeup effects while protecting from UV rays and dryness
A lip primer with UV-ray cutting effects. The thin veil enhances the application and coloration of lipstick shades while also protecting the lip from dryness. Contains moisturizing and protective ingredients* and menthol for a refreshing feel. *Hyaluronic acid, shea butter and yuzu citrus extract
Price:2,800 yen (without tax)
Use the product as a primer for lipstick.
Apply directly or with a lip brush after extending the product about 5 mm.
● Do not expose the pencil too much or the tip may break off. Dispense about 5 mm of the product for use.
● Use the product as a primer for lipstick.
● Do not use the product if it irritates the lips or if there are cuts or a rash on the lips.
● Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Stop using if you experience skin trouble.
(1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use.
(2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
● The SPF and PA indications are values measured according to international standards. Consider them as reference when choosing products. Use an adequate amount and reapply frequently to maintain UV-ray protection.
● Store out of reach of small children or sufferers of dementia in order to prevent accidental swallowing.
●This product is non-hazardous material category by the Civil Aeronautics Act.
●If you are asking a shipping agent (including the post office) to send the product, tell them this product is not categorized as a hazardous material for shipping by air.